PortiCo Drives Marketing Strategy.
PortiCo Research has 27 years of partnering with marketing teams, and we’ve developed the skills and knowledge to help inform impactful brand strategy, communications/messaging, media planning, product design and marketing efforts for our clients.
We continue to be innovators and co-creators of new research techniques to answer new research questions, designing each project to tackle the specific research question at hand.
We bring the target to life.
- Unearthing personal and shared motivations, beliefs and values
- Identifying tensions, opportunities and barriers
- Exposing generational commonalities
- Illustrating life stage, lifestyle, routines and rituals
- Uncovering their identities through their media and technology usage
- Meeting your consumer while they are moving forward – their aspirations, goals and trajectory
- Sharing the stories, images and language that are relevant to the current and future customer.
We decode the customer experience over time and by stage.
- Observing behaviors throughout the lifecycle of a product/service – from awareness to purchase or disinterest
- Detailing the customer’s journey, including the emotional, cognitive, social and behavioral stages
- Collecting and analyzing longitudinal data (e.g., digital journals, re-interviews, etc.)
- Developing the consumer’s narrative about their journey
We uncover the decision-making process.
- Creating comprehensive decision maps
- Teasing out the shopping process – especially the intersection and interplay between online and in-person shopping
- Untangling the meaning of “value” for today’s shopper